This week I did A bunch, trying to catch up with the time I lost trying the geometry shader which does not work in webgl. Apparently. So I made an improvement to my previous terrain from heightmap loader and it now looks decent enough and has no cpu impact whatsoever.
I also worked on my tunnel fixing my uv’s still not quite there but already making progress.
I also added settings, lot’s and lot’s off settings:
Sound volume, Effect Volume, Mute, FOV, Render distance, VSync, AA, Resolution, Full screen and, by importing a Standalone browser and playing with it, a Background Music File Loader.
These are all functional in both webGL and the Editor except for the resolution… since webGL does not allow unity to read the resolution data it gathers. A litte video showing the UI with settings.